Greetings! As a Realtor and in life, I live by these 3 words – Integrity, Service, Results. I always strive to keep my word and to provide a level of service that exceeds expectations. Then I combine that with current market knowledge and understanding of recent real estate trends, to get you the results you are looking for.
It is my mission to: “Assist my clients in every way that I can, to make every real estate transaction go as smoothly as possible for them, and to do it all both professionally and ethically.”
My philosophy in life is to “Always treat others the way you would like to be treated.” I like to be treated with respect. I like things explained to me in a way that I can understand. I like to be kept informed. And, I like to work with people that I can trust to be looking out for my best interests and that aren’t just pushing for a quick sale. Therefore, I treat everyone with respect, do my best to explain the process, forms and paperwork to each client, keep the lines of communication open with each client so they are kept up-to-date, and I put my client’s interests ahead of my own.
For Integrity and Service – With Results, contact Kent today.
- ABR-Acredited Buyer’s Representative
- GRI-Graduate Realtors Institute
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist
- Bachelors of Science-University Wisconsin-La Crosse
· Licensed in Wisconsin & Minnesota
· Member of LARA-La Crosse Area Realtors Association
· Member of WRA-Wisconsin Realtors Association
· Member of NAR-National Association of Realtors
· LARA Board of Directors
· LARA Fair Housing Committee Chair
· LARA Education Committee
· Public Notary State of Wisconsin
· Graduate of the Dale Carnegie Course-Effective Communication & Human Relations
· Single Family Residential-Sales & Purchases
· First Time Home Buyers
· Residential Investment Property
· Vacant Land