Broker Associate, ABR, CRS, GRI
WI & MN Licensed
Greetings! As a Realtor and in life, I live by these 3 words – Integrity, Service, Results. I always strive to keep my word and to provide a level of service that exceeds expectations. Then I combine that with current market knowledge and over 15 years of active real estate experience and ongoing professional development, to get you the results you are looking for.
It is my mission to: “Assist my clients in every way that I can, to make every real estate transaction go as smoothly as possible for them, and to do it all both professionally and ethically.”
My philosophy in life is to “Always treat others the way you would like to be treated.” I like to be treated with respect. I like things explained to me in a way that I can understand. I like to be kept informed. And, I like to work with people that I can trust to be looking out for my best interests and that aren’t just pushing for a quick sale. Therefore, I treat everyone with respect, do my best to explain the process, forms and paperwork to each client, keep the lines of communication open with each client so they are kept up-to-date, and I put my client’s interests ahead of my own.
For Integrity and Service – With Results, contact Kent today.
Education & Professional Designations
- CRS -- Certified Residential Specialist
- ABR -- Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- GRI -- Graduate Realtors Institute
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Wisconsin (Since 2012)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Minnesota (Since 2006)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Wisconsin (Since 2005)
- Bachelors of Science from University of Wisconsin - La Crosse (2000)
- Graduate of the Dale Carnegie Course - Effective Communication & Human Relations
Professional Memberships and Related Service
- Member of NAR -- National Association of Realtors
- Member of WRA -- Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Member of LARA -- La Crosse Area Realtors Association
- LARA Board of Directors 2009-2016 & 2018- Present
- LARA President 2014-2015, 2020-2021
- LARA President-Elect 2013-2014 & 2019-2020
- LARA Secretary-Treasurer 2012-2013 & 2018-2019
- Past LARA Fair Housing Committee Chair
- Past LARA Education Committee
- Primary business is single family homes within 25 minutes of La Crosse
- I enjoy working with first time home buyers
- Vacant land (both lots and larger parcels)
- Residential Investment Property
- Yearly awards, most recently the Coldwell Banker International President's Circle for 2019 and 2020 sales, representing the top 5% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide.